WELCOME!

Among the most exciting moments in this process of Redemption is watching the pieces come together. Anyone can do this. (You don't have to be a prophet!) Just by being an observer of the human scene,...current events, talk radio, internet news and daily experiences,--all this can be eye-opening about how the Rebbe's prophecy is being fulfilled.

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Even Amid Tragedy, There is Still Good News Tonight.

As the nation reels from the tragedy of Newtown,  CT, its good to focus on increasing acts of goodness and kindness. It is foretold that in the final Redemption, good and evil are no longer mixed up together, but each separates out and is seen more clearly. In the following items, good can be clearly seen.
Both stories suggested by S.B. Botnick



So as I’m sitting in the drive through line at Chick-Fil-A, I realize that my debit card is in my boyfriend’s wallet. My boyfriend is nowhere near as I am in Allen today. I pull up to the window, embarrassed, and tell them I just realized I don’t have my card and I am so sorry. The girl said, “Oh its okay we got it for you.” I said, “No, no, its okay, its my fault, I forgot to get it back from him.”  She insists and says, “Well do you have gas and everything?” I then look down and realize my gas light is on. Great.
She gave me my order, told me not to worry about paying for it and try not to let it ruin my day. I get to work and take out my food. There is a brownie added to my order and a $5 bill. I cried. The random acts of kindness these days are few and far between. I am so thankful that people like that still exist. I will be going back and asking for her with a nice little gift. My morning started out rough, but that just made my whole day a good day. Pay it forward my friends. J

From: Blippitt.com
Feel good alert!
This may help to brighten up what has been an otherwise tragic weekend.
You see, a police officer in Texas pulled over 25-year-old Hayden Carlo who was driving with an expired registration.
The young man explained that the only reason he didn’t renew his registration was because he had to feed his kids.
The police officer proceeded to then give the man a ticket anyway – with a $100 bill inside.
See this incredible story below.








No comments:

Post a Comment